Friday, August 10, 2012

Guide to Auction House 3


Yeah...sorry that I didn't post anything for about a week. I was playing to much other games that I didn't really feel like playing Spiral Knights anymore. Well, I've found time again and after you start playing the game, it can get pretty addicting if you have a ton of time to play, which I don't, since high school is starting for me in a week and I've got to get ready. Anyways, this post is another guide about the Auction House, and this time it's about purchasing items. For this strategy, instead of choosing the "Sort by Buy Price" on the top right corner of the Auction House page, you can either select "Sort by End Time" or "Sort by Bid Price." Basically, you want to find an item that has a really high buy price, so that it is certain that no one is going to buy that item using the buy price. Also, it's good to look for items with no bid price limit so that you can bid one crown for items that require hundreds or even thousands of crowns to buy. Also, you want an item with a really low amount of time left, so that it is more unlikely for someone to bid just a little bit above you and be able for them to get the item. This is a great and easy way to make lots of crowns if you do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment